Thursday, April 16, 2009

halloween

... is still months away, I know.

but there's no such thing as being too prepared for my favorite holiday.

This year I'm thinking...
white rabbit
- think huuuge oversize white faux-fur jacket with a hood+ears sewn to hood. White tank top and white skinnies; Pink shoes and painted on bunnynose + whiskers.

Some dope marvel maven
- latex latex latex. seriously, how hot was silk spectre II in watchmen?

Lady Gaga
- totally depends on how insane her style gets. I'm not going to dye my hair her current shade of purple if thaaats what it'll take.

Captain Morgan
- I have to do it sometime, the name just calls for it

Something 90's
- I'm way into nineties style right now, and will have to come up with the perfect 90's icon to emulate but now I'm thinking tv shows... full-house character? Naaah not sexy enough.


I'm most into the white rabbit idea. It's not super revealing which is prime for the craziness that is halloween every year but still a super dope costume. I'm really liking monochromatic outfits as long as it's in the gray scale. Please don't wear all tan.

Oh ya I'm gonna dye my hair suuuper blonde. It's brown right meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment